White Magic.ca
October 20, 2019, 08:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Healing Goddess  (Read 7117 times)
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »

*high fives* lmao

I want your soul.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 07:27:58 AM »

Heehee, but if we are to tackle this once again. Will and intention are significant with regards to identifying prayers and spells.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Ulterior Motives

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 01:16:27 PM »

I was trying to cast a spell at my alter to heal an injury, I drew a pentagram on a peice of paper, and inside that pentagram, I wrote the spell, "Panacea, Healer of the weak, I invoke thy powers, Heal this wound, as it is thy will, so mote it be" I chanted that for a few minutes then lit it ablaze on a candle that I lit, I sat it in my glass bowl with a pentagram at the bottom, the flame began to turn a bright color of blue and green, then when it was fully ashes, wind, somehow in my house(lol) blew them away, of course they landed on my carpet, but hey, I just posted this incase anyone else wants to try it, I cast this a weak ago, and my scar is completely gone.

I don't think Panacea would like you to be demanding things from her like this. Especially without offering her anything in return, and she has better things to do then going around fixing scares. You are pretty much just saying, "hey bitch fix my scar." When there are plenty of real sick people out there. May Hades wrath burn your soul like a thousand suns, for calling up on her name in vein.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 10:11:08 AM »

Yee, no burning of souls please...

Anyway, just like what I've said in the other thread, Panacea is a Goddess and should accept prayers freely.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: