White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 10:16:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams (Hmmmm)  (Read 3265 times)
Nono~Chan

Peace!~ & Love!~

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2010, 05:37:56 PM »

The other night I had like this really awesome dream. Then the next day I went to the grocery store ad like I saw this guy who looked like identical to this one guy who was in my dream. And he was looking at me kind of funny xD (Maybe cuz I was staring at him idk lolz) But anyways. It got me thinking, are people that we meet in our dreams. Could they possibly be real people? And if they are are they having the same dream as you are? Idk. xD It sounds kind of silly but like I believe that like anthing could happen. I want to know what you guys think about it.

Go! xD  Grin

♡~Non-Chan~♡
-Standing with a wind blowing in my hair-
Do you see this? Do you see this wind? This is a revlon wind OK? It makes you look even hotter than usual.
It's a very special wind and It ONLY comes to me because it only likes me OK thanks. xD

- Sailor Venus (SMA Ep.29)
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 03:28:15 PM »

Omg. If they do the share the dream with you, then i am in serious trouble for some of the stuff i've dreamt of! Ha ha! Wink
JoeY34kaze
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 02:10:20 AM »

dreams are dreamed by individual, and they are seen by individual mostly. dreaming same dream is not common although it has already happened to me. Me and my girlfriend once had exact same dream, but i dont remember what it was.

Was it just a coincidence? i highly doubt it.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 04:58:09 PM »

OHHHHHH!!! My cousin shes from Canada. She had a dream about this guy, then she woke up she went to work and he was the enw guy she was workin with. they got talking and started dating, theyvve been married for 3 years. Coool and freaky isnt it? she saw him in her dream? xD Coinsidence? I think not. Cheesy

xxx

I want your soul.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 06:02:23 AM »

That is just cool!!! It's a nice love story!

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
JoeY34kaze
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 10:26:54 AM »

dreaming of what will appen is more common than sharing same dream. By my opinion. I had only once shared a dream, but i dreamed future multiple times.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 09:26:53 AM »

Nice! I envy such people xD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: